About Hollywood Feed Tucker
Hollywood Feed is a natural and holistic pet specialty retail store. We aim to provide superior customer service and work to improve the lives of pets. Hollywood Feed was established in 1950 as the local feed store on Hollywood Street in Memphis, TN. We counted the Memphis Zoo, Memphis Animal Services, and the Memphis police force among our original house accounts. Over the next three decades, Hollywood Feed was the place to get pet food, good advice, and friendly service. After being customers for many years, the current owners acquired Hollywood Feed in 2006 with the intention of building on the legacy of helping pets, their owners, and people in the community.
Today, Hollywood Feed continues our commitment to help pets and people by offering our four-legged friends high-quality foods, USA-made treats, toys, beds, and more. Our Feed Team sales associates receive over 40 hours of training from veterinarians, nutritionists, vendors, and behaviorists every year. We believe the best customer service involves helping pet owners make informed decisions about pet products.
Hollywood Feed also remains committed to the community. Our "Made In" products are sourced 100% from the United States and produced by Americans in the communities we serve. In addition, we donate over 100,000 pounds of dog food and other supplies every year to our rescue group partners. Each of our retail locations hosts regular adoption events with local shelters and rescue groups.
At Hollywood Feed, we have always believed in doing what is right for our customers. We take pride in the services we offer, the products we sell, and the pets and people we help every day. That’s why we stand by our Hollywood Feed Promise: "If your pet doesn't love it, or you don't love it, we'll gladly replace or refund it."
We invite you and your furry family members to come see why Hollywood Feed is a different breed of pet supply store.
- Rating 5.010/26/18Excellent customer serviceResponse from Hollywood Feed10/26/18Thank you so much for the amazing review, Dianne! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/25/18They have everything that the 3 Harris Family pups need and even some cool stuff for their lady! Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. It's just about the only pet store that I useResponse from Hollywood Feed10/26/18Joycelyn, we sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback! We strive to keep our shelves stocked with incredible items for all of our fur-babies wants and needs. We're thrilled to hear you are pleased! Come back and see us again soon!!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great store with great selectionsResponse from Hollywood Feed10/25/18Donald, thank you so much for the fabulous 5 star review! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Employees are always extremely helpful & knowledgeable...I’ve had a question or two every time I’ve been there, and always get good answers/info. Love your store & people!Response from Hollywood Feed10/25/18Jennifer, thank you so much for the fabulous review and feedback! Our team is trained on pet products and nutrition so that we are able to help you spoil your furry friends. We're glad to know that we've been able to help and hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 4.010/25/181) The lady who worked at the Tucker store (and I think she was going to get her own store)... is SO awesome. VERY helpful. Went beyond helpful. 2) The Tucker store is in a horrible location. I understand wanting to be near a "healthy" grocery store because you're healthy and want to portrait that, but I really believe "PETS" come way "I'll go to HF because it's by a healthy grocery store". I'll be surprised if that store makes it. And trust me, I'd love to be surprised. I'm just afraid people only know about it if they happen to stumble upon it like I did... or they've been to another HF and looked for it. 3) FINALLY that lady I spoke about in #1, painted a cat in the window! There are a ton of cat people out there. I understand the whole dog thing brings in more profit, but you're missing a bunch of cat people. 4) You need to do something. Start selling your products on the ever growing Chewy.com... or purchase a'good' mailing list and send out 25% coupons for next entire purchase (or on one item). Everyone does 20% so do 25%. Don't try to cute by doing 21,etc. Good luck! And thanks for asking for feedback.
- Rating 5.010/25/18I always enjoy my experience but the last visit to pick up a case of canned food, there was only one case and it was short a couple of cans. I needed the food so I bought it. I hated losing the discount price and losing it on my frequent buyer account.Response from Hollywood Feed10/25/18We appreciate the Five Star's, Jonoise! I'm sorry to hear we did not have the amount of canned food that you had intended to purchase. However, with the launch of our new Frequent Feeder Program, each can of food actually counts as a partial credit towards your Frequent Feeder Program! We hope to see you again soon!!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great customer service! They are always very knowledgeable and willing to help me find what I need.Response from Hollywood Feed10/25/18Thank you for this amazing review, Margie!! Our team works hard to provide the very products, service, and information during each and every visit. Come back and see us again soon!!
Nearby Hollywood Feed Locations
- 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM1575 Church StreetSuite 220Decatur
- 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM5001 Peachtree Blvd605Chamblee
- 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM2480 Mt. Vernon RoadSuite ADunwoody
- 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM5215 Town Center Blvd.Suite 660Peachtree Corners