|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
419 John Henry Way
Madison, Alabama, 35757
419 John Henry Way
Madison, Alabama, 35757
Chat with an Expert
Tag Us & Share Your
Proud Pet Parent Pics
About Hollywood Feed
Hollywood Feed is a natural and holistic pet specialty retail store in Madison, AL. We offer the highest quality dog and cat foods, USA-made treats, toys, beds, and more! To offer the best customer service, our Feed Team sales associates receive over 40 hours of training from veterinarians, nutritionists, vendors, and behaviorists each year. Hollywood Feed is committed to helping pet owners make informed decisions about the products they buy for their four-legged family members. We invite you and your furry family members to come see why Hollywood Feed is a different breed of pet supply store.
Cindy is a native of Huntsville, Alabama, and growing up in the rural country gave her the opportunity to own tons of pets. Currently, she has one fur baby, Bentley, who can often be found snoozing in the window of her store or waiting to greet customers. As a Store Manager of the Hollywood Feed - Clift Farms location in Madison, Alabama, Cindy is committed to making sure that you and your fur baby feel like part of the Feed family. She joined Hollywood Feed in 2019 as the Store Manager of the Brookridge location prior to its move to to Clift Farms. She brought over twenty years of retail management experience. Throughout the course of the past two years with Hollywood Feed, Cindy has enjoyed both sharing her experiences and gaining new experiences in the pet industry with her customers and coworkers, all the time learning about how Hollywood Feed truly is a different breed. Cindy credits her success at Hollywood Feed to her teammates, saying that "without my fun, diverse, and knowledgeable team, nothing would be possible."
If your pet doesn't love it or if you don't love it, we will gladly replace or refund it.
- Shawn McGhee, Proprietor
Leave a Review
4.9 out of 5.0
Rating 4.9(223 Reviews)
- Rating 5.0The first time I went to Hollywood Feed, was last week. I was really impressed with the service, and the prices. My baby (Hershey) really liked the treat the cashier suggested, and I had to go back and get more. Thank you for your help.
- Rating 5.0Excellent costumer service!! Thank you!
- Rating 5.0I will never shop anywhere else but here for all my pets needs. They are friendly, professional and always eager to help.Response from Hollywood FeedOctober 6, 2021Thank you for your amazing review, Ciara! We greatly enjoy providing top-notch service, just as much as you enjoy shopping with us!
- Rating 5.0We love Hollywood Feed in Madison. Excellent delivery service!!Response from Hollywood FeedOctober 6, 2021Amanda, we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying our Same Day Delivery service! Thank you so much for this great feedback! We hope to deliver to you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Great as always.Response from Hollywood FeedOctober 6, 2021Melissa, we are always excited to receive such an amazing review! We are thrilled to hear we're keeping up the good work. Great customer service is always something that we strive for, and we are happy to have such great feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0This place is great. People are nice. I love itResponse from Hollywood FeedOctober 6, 2021A 5-star review from a 5-star customer! We are THRILLED to hear about your wonderful experience at our store, and thank you for the great feedback, Kistoffer! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Courtney was awesomeResponse from Hollywood FeedSeptember 17, 2021Beth, we are so grateful for your wonderful feedback! We are pleased to hear that Courtney at our Clift Farm location was able to provide you with the best possible service. Great customer service is something that we strive for. Thank you, and we hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0great placeResponse from Hollywood FeedAugust 10, 2021We are so glad to hear you loved your experience so much that you gave us 5-stars! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0I always get amazing customer service and I am always pleased with my purchases. Most importantly my animals are happy and healthy!Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 9, 2021Krysten, thank you so much for such an outstanding review! Our team strives to go above and beyond to provide a wide variety of quality products for each pet's specific needs and ensure an excellent experience for each customer! We're thrilled you're pleased with our service and hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Love this store and the great customer service I get. Nice to see familiar faces when I shop here.Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 9, 2021Susan, thank you so much for such an outstanding review! Our team strives to go above and beyond to ensure an excellent experience for each customer! We're thrilled you're pleased with our service and hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Cindy runs a great store with professional, fast and knowledgeable employees.Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 10, 2021We’re very proud of the compliment on our team members. Our staff receives 40-50 hours of training each year on customer service and the pet products we have in store, and they are enthusiastic about sharing their expertise with our customers! We've now opened up much of our internal training to the public and users can view resources and training classes at hfu.hollywoodfeed.com. Thank you for your five-star review! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Great customer service!! Always friendly and willing to help!Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 9, 2021Kim, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! Our team works hard to go above and beyond for every customer, and it’s wonderful to see that we’ve met that goal! Come back and see us again soon!
- Rating 1.0Dog wash closes early and it is not posted on the website or on the front door. My dog needed a last minute bath. It wasn’t just a maintenance bath but a needed bath because he had an accident and got into red mud. Took him to Hollywood Feed to use the self service bath only to be told that the dog wash closes an hour before the store. I don’t mind that it closes early but it should be posted somewhere especially when a regular customer has an unexpected emergency. The only way I found out was an employee told me, while I am there with a dirty dog needing a bath.Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 4, 2021Megan, thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. I'm so sorry about your poor experience at our Clift Farm location. Yes, the self cleaner does close an hour earlier than the store. I have contacted IT to see if there is a way we can make that more apparent from our site. I have also contacted the regional manager of this location, Joy Varden, so that she can get with the team to figure out if we can make that policy more clear in stores. If you would like to reach out to her directly, you can email her at email@example.com. We would love to hear your input, so we can work together to make this right!
- Rating 5.0I came into Hollywood Feed last minute to see about clipping my dog’s nails. I ended up getting amazing customer service, using the self-serve dog wash, and walking out with a few new items for my pup, Brooklyn. The staff was incredibly personable and helpful! Will be back.Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 2, 2021Mallory, thank you for the terrific feedback! Our team always strives to have the best customer service in the industry, and we’re excited to hear that we’ve met your expectations during your visit. Thank you again, and we hope to see you and Brooklyn soon!
- Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable staff.Response from Hollywood FeedAugust 2, 2021Anne, thank you for the wonderful review! Our team attends monthly training on nutrition and products to ensure well-informed service for our customers! We're thrilled you're pleased and hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Customer service is excellent. Great product knowledge.Response from Hollywood FeedJuly 31, 2021Denise, thank you so much for such an outstanding review! Our team strives to go above and beyond to provide a wide variety of quality products for each pet's specific needs and ensure an excellent experience for each customer! We're thrilled you're pleased with our service and hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Employees always greet me when I come in, ask me if I need any help and offer to carry the bag of dog food for me. Service is always great.Response from Hollywood FeedJuly 28, 2021Colin, thank you for the terrific feedback! Our team always strives to have the best customer service in the industry, and we’re excited to hear that we’ve met your expectations during your visit. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.0Excellent customer service! Very knowledgeable about the foods and my specific pets dietary needs - made awesome recommendations that truly helped my Aussie :)Response from Hollywood FeedJuly 27, 2021Shelley, thank you for your brilliant review! Our staff are experts in all things pet, and we are so proud to read about our team member's performance! We know that our staff are our biggest resource for our customers, and that's why we train each of our team members for over 40 hours every year on our products, pet health, and nutrition so that they can make excellent recommendations for you and your pets. Just so you know, we are now offering much of our internal training to the public, and you can view resources and training classes at hfu.hollywoodfeed.com. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.0Very helpful, knowledgeable and attentiveResponse from Hollywood FeedJuly 27, 2021Cynthia, thank you so much for your positive review! Our team aims to provide the highest level of customer service possible while attending to each individual's needs. We are thrilled that you were pleased with our service, and we hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 4.0Great service and super convenient location, but the developer’s fee is hard to ignore so I unfortunately take major purchases elsewhere. I hope you can fight to have that fee removed at this location.Response from Hollywood FeedJuly 27, 2021Mariana, thank you for shopping at our Madison location! The 3% fee you see on your receipt is actually a development fee that we are required to collect by the Clift Farm Community, where our store is located. Clift Farm is a planned development community that requires the collection of a development fee of 3% on each retail sale at this establishment. This fee is not a tax, and is calculated based on the gross sales price before any applicable state and local sales tax. If you'd like more information on this, we encourage you to reach out to Clift Farm at (256) 713-3641. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we are here if you have any questions or concerns!
Leave a Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 4 out of the 20 most recent